CNRA Mission Statement
The California Nevada Racquetball Association (CNRA) is a regional organization representing California and Nevada, which is chartered by USA Racquetball (USAR) as the governing body of racquetball in California. The CSRA is responsible for sanctioning tournaments in California and Nevada under the guidelines set forth by the USAR. Our mission is to perpetuate, improve, promote and expand the sport of racquetball in California. Our effort to educate current and prospective racquetball players will be done through our website, newsletter, clinics and the sanctioning of local tournaments.Goals and Objectives:
- To promote a consistency in racquetball programs and tournaments.
- To provide ongoing information via website, e-mail and other media to CNRA membership concerning current and future events.
- To include CSRA member input in the Board’s decision making and priorities.
- To communicate with the California Racquetball community the benefits of CNRA/USAR membership.
- To communicate with tournament directors and club ownership the benefits of sanctioning.
- To sanction tournaments in California and Nevada under the guidelines set forth by the USAR.
- To oversee 3 State championship (Singles, Doubles, and Juniors) tournaments
- To support collegiate, high school and junior racquetball through funding, information, and website promotion.
- To promote local clubs.
- To continually raise funds to best accomplish these goals and objectives.